Substance Abuse Disorders Treatment Programs.
These therapy sessions are run to help prevent drug and alcohol abuse and treat people who have encountered the devastation that drugs and alcohol abuse causes.
We use specialized knowledge of the complexities of this problem to help individuals and families back on the road to a healthy existence. Let people know and understand how the use or abuse of illicit drugs or alcohol could impact their lives in negative ways.
BSWC offers Standard Outpatient Therapy as well as Intensive Outpatient Therapy. For more information, contact the administrator.
- Standard Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program
16 weeks to 26 weeks.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program (IOP)
16 weeks to 26 weeks
3 hrs to 6hrs of classes per week.
- DUI / DWI Alcohol Education Program / Classes
12 weeks of Education classes.
- Early Intervention Alcohol and Drug Education Program.
- Alcohol and Drugs Urine Testing / Urinalysis.